It publishes hands-on experience in beekeeping with the here presented prototype hive.
To make your hive report, please follow these steps:
- Register to the message board, it is simple and fast (see right upper corner).
- Create a NEW TOPIC, one for each hive you have built.
- Identify your hive in the subject line by the next higher number in respect to already existing hives (e.g. Hive 10, Hive 11 ...), indicate your country and your region in brackets (e.g. Hive 10 [France, Brittany]).
- Add content (make short descriptions, upload pictures, embed videos).
- Survival - How long does a bee colony survive (nb of years) ?
- Honey harvest - How much honey can be harvested on living/dead colonies (kg of honey per year)?
- Multiplication - Do colonies swarm (yes/not observed)?
- Attrativeness of the hive - Does it attract swarms (yes/not observed)?
All languages are welcomed, but if you can, please post in English.
Don't post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.