Latest news

Latest news, project summary, hive prototype.
A.K.
Site Admin

Latest news

Post by A.K. » 12 Jun 2019, 14:42

The SmallHviveProject is a 6-year (2018-2023) treatment-free beekeeping experiment with a small horizontal hive. Project participants are invited to publish their experience steadly on this website (see Hive Reports). You are invited to participate in the project and upload your own content, or to browse the results just out of curiosity.

A good way to keep track of the ongoing project - without spending to much time - is to add your email to the SmallHiveProject mailing list. So you will receive once or twice a year a short email newsletter with project related news. As of today (June 12, 2019), the newsletter is send to 136 pleased subscribers.

To be added to the SmallHiveProject mailing list, please send an empty email to info@smallhiveproject.eu with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. DONE.

By submitting your email, you expressly agree to receive the newsletter. Your email will be stored on a computer and used to send you the Newsletter. You know that you can easily unsubscribe at any time by sending an UNSUBSCRIBE email.

A copy of the latest newsletter sent is available below.

A.K.
Site Admin

Re: Latest news

Post by A.K. » 12 Jun 2019, 15:19

June 12, 2019:

(1) The project website has been given a substantial facelift.
The new interface should be responsive (mobile friendly).
Give it a try and let me know if you experience trouble.

(2) The interest in the project is steadily growing.
I am happy to send this newsletter to now 136 people.

(3) The number of occupied hives has tripled since last year.
Out of 18 registered hives, at least 9 small hives are occupied wordwide with bees.
You may want to have a look at the timeline to get an idea.

(4) Call for participation / communication
We are still away from our goal of 50 hives. Remember that you are free to join the project at any time. You may also talk to your friends and/or share the project on your social media.
Also please contact me for interview, short article, etc.